Tuesday, July 23, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Weiner Hasn’t Changed Poor Huma Abedin, New Image Of His Penis

from thedirty



July 22, 2013 ChicagoDirty PoliticsManhattanThe Dirty 474 178,520 Views
1
Anthony Weiner is up to his old tricks again. I’ve been in contact with a young female girl who wishes to remain Anonymous. She was lured by Anthony Weiner post scandal via Facebook. They had a relationship for 6 months and she believed they were in love. Anthony Weiner like a true sex predator promised Anonymous many things like a job at Politico and a condo in Chicago (a place they could meet up and have sex). The relationship consisted of Anthony Weiner and Anonymous sending sexually explicit pictures of each other and having sexual conversations via phone. The best part was Anthony used an alias this time thinking this would protect him. Anthony Weiner used the name ‘Carlos Danger’ when he would email pictures of his penis via Yahoo. Which makes me believe Anonymous wasn’t the only girl he was working.- nik
Anonymous: The part that’s most annoying is that I was 22 and in a bad place, but if anyone asked him he would say the same thing about himself, yet he’s an adult. This was a bad situation for me because I really admired him. Even post scandal, I thought he was misunderstood. Until I got to know him. I thought I loved him. Pretty pathetic.
Last August he even offered to help me get a condo in Chicago, without me asking. I’ll send screenshots of everything. I’m trusting you to keep my name out of it, because like I said, it was obviously a mistake. I was young and dumb. I just want people to really know he’s lying when he acts like he has changed.
44
I’m currently in talks with Anonymous. She has lawyered up in fear of Anthony Weiner, but she is willing to expose his sexual nature to TheDirty.com for the betterment of America. Story developing…- nik

Read more at http://thedirty.com/2013/07/exclusive-anthony-weiner-hasnt-changed-poor-huma-abedin-new-image-of-his-penis/#cULYe3iDP62R047X.99 


No comments:

Post a Comment